Friday 21 June 2013

Summer Must-Haves - Part 1

Hello beautiful people, beasts & Aliens! :D As this is my first blog (YAYIIEEE!! :D ), I thought I should do something different. So, I've decided to write a series, over a few days, about a number of things you must own for this summer. 
                         Today, I'll mention some make-up products you have to own! Hope you all like, no love it :)


The Urban Decay Naked Palette


If you're a make-up lover, like me, you've definitely at least heard of this palette. This beauty is a must have, & as it wasn't available where I live until recently, I had mine shipped to me! It is the most versatile palette I have come across, comprising 12 gorgeous neutrals, . From natural to chic to classy to party to sultry, you can use this palette to create any look! In fact, I used this palette for every event of my brother's wedding, and the results were amazing! The brush along with is really good, too & can be used for many different application techniques. Icing on the cake, it comes with an amazing lip gloss too! It's a li'l expensive, but definitely worth it!! For all those beach-side parties, night out with the girls, night clubs, datenights & any other event this summer, this baby is your saviour! :D


Bourjois Paris "Cheeky Series"


It's not actually a series, but they are best together. Okay, I'll admit it, that's the worst name I could've come up with, but these 3 products are too good to miss out on! The bronzer is of a beautiful shade of chocolate-y brown with the slightest shimmer in it & is a must have for the summer, suitable for any skin tone! (Mind you. It smells & looks like chocolate, too :P ) The pretty pink blusher is perfect for that natural rosy cheek color we all want, but I'd recommend it for fair to medium skin tones. And last, but definitely not the least, the highlighter can be used for the brow bones, nose, forehead and any other highpoint of the face. Combine all three and you have the perfect look for any occasion!  You can use them individually, too. They're very lightweight & hardly noticeable. Wait.. There's more! They may look less in quantity, but they last for very long! I've been using mine for almost a year now, but they're not over even halfway yet! I'm sure you'll love them, & will be absolutely perfect for all those plans this summer!

                               So, girls, if a make-up shopping day is coming up (IK I have one right around the corner ;) ), You better check out the above mentioned products! 

            What are some of the make-up items not to be missed out on this summer, according to you? Don't forget to let me know by leaving in a comment below! :)


*DISCLAIMER: This is not an advertisement for any product*

~Allons-y Geronimo
FlammableFluid

No comments:

Post a Comment