Sunday 23 June 2013

Summer Must-Haves - Part 2

Hello beautiful people, beasts & Aliens! :D Here's the second installment to my series, Summer Must-Haves, where I talk about things you MUST NOT miss out on this summer (the title's pretty descriptive, right?!!) This time, I'm going to write about the colors for summer!


I've personally decided to brighten up my wardrobe for the summer. I have already had a shopping spree, and bought many dresses, skirts.. (Let's save that for another article, shall we?! ) Anyway, so summer is all about liveliness and fun, right?! So, let your clothes speak for you this summer through bubbly & pretty colors! :)


Pastel Green
          If you don't already own this color, trust me, your wardrobe is crying out at your lack of understanding it's needs! 
       This beautiful color, according to me, screams out fun, bubbliness & pretti-ness (is that a word?) with just the right hint of elegance! In fact, my mom is CRAZZAAAY about this color! So, girls, you need to get this color in your wardrobe ASAP! 

Bubble Gum Pink
Okay, look at this color, & tell me you don't want it. Just tell me, girls, &
 I will  eat my hat!  I mean, this color deserves to be in your 
wardrobe. It's flirty, adorable & everything summer promises to be! 
And, don't we all want to let our inner girly out free?! Well, this color is definitely
a summer must have, if you ask me! 






Electric Blue
I'm sure everyone owns this color. If you don't, girlfriend, you're committing a fashion crime! I mean, every single brand, every single store includes this color in their summer collection! And, it rightfully belongs there! This vibrant color speaks of youth, beauty & elegance without over-doing it! The sheer simplicity yet gorgeousness of this color didn't let me walk away from it! So, you better run and get one for yourself, too! 



Yellow
Some might criticise this color as being too bright, but, if you ask me, why not?! I mean, isn't summer meant to be all about bright colors? And trust me, girls, this color looks absolutely fantabulous once you wear it! Don't go for brighter shades, though. So, brighten up some lonely heart's day this summer with this beautiful color! 






I hope you all enjoyed this article! Hope it makes dressing up this summer for all those beach/pool side parties, dates, night outs or any other event a lot easier, but I know that's not possible, is it?! ;)
                          What, according to you all beauties, is a color that deserves the spotlight this summer?!  Don't forget to let me know by leaving in a comment below! :)


~Allons-y Geronimo
FlammableFluid

No comments:

Post a Comment